The Toolkit provides assistance to Yale University faculty, students, post-docs and staff conducting international activities, whether abroad or on campus. The Toolkit has two main functions:
- Give the Yale community a central point of access to resources at Yale and elsewhere that support our international activities.
- Provide information and tools to enhance safety, reduce risks, and assist the Yale community with the legal and regulatory requirements that apply to international activities.
To be able to view all content on this site, Yale faculty, staff and students should be logged in to cas.
International Travel Toolkits For...
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate & professional students
- Faculty, staff, & postdocs
- Faculty, staff & postdoc group travel leaders
Golink - 专为海外华人回国加速:2021-2-6 · Golink加速器是专为海外华人设计的一款加速看国内视频、玩国服游戏、听国内音乐，刷直播网页的一款软件，一个账号，多端使用，帮助海外华人突破地域的局限，无忧访问国内各大主流应用。
For help with specific activities and links to additional resources, start here:
Information for Inbound International Students
The Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) serves Yale’s community of international scholars, students, and their families. Go to the OISS website for guidance on inbound visa, immigration, and employment eligibility matters; tax issues; and numerous resources and tips to help prepare incoming overseas students for arrival.